Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Irony Life




Today..?? My last class for sem 2..simple ending i guess.
And...this week we all the TESLians will get know our marks for all assignments that we had done.
And..im happy wif my marks..satisfied so muchh!! well done to me..hekk!
And..after 1 week i guess, I live without internet..n surely when me...!?!?! life without INTERNET..!!! life would be totally bored and miserable n i filled my 1 week life without internet by watching movie...watching movie...hang out...hang out ...boring.....! I miss my FB sooo muchh..hmm..y..?? I miss Cafe World..hahaha...I miss that game...hmm...
And...thankss God, internet in KHAR da ok.tanx sangt2xx!!huhukss..
And....ya...out of topic I guess..hehe..

Why my life so irony..???

Things that I wish never happen in my life,be part of my life..

Example plisss.....:
  • when i was form 4 or form 5 i guess...i decide in my life that i will never leave sabah no matter wat happen...i just want my life happy and cool in sabah...i really2x afraid..hmm...but at the end,i leave sabah..continue my study..never expect dis will happen.aigooo....!
  • person that i hate,that betrayed me become the person that i really care n important in my life...
  • i never expect that things i hate so muchhh bfore be things that i love and adore so much...aishhh!
actually there so much ironic in my life but its complicated to share...hekhek...btw..i blurrr today..dont noe y...werkk..!

I BluRR today...boringgg..!

No comments: