Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Sem ft New Life !



Hola . . . ! !

yeahhh ! it been 1 week im in here . Well, so far everything went well . BUT !! I have problem with the bus service here . Its pissed me off so much !

Fact about my early third semester.

1. I got new roomate and her name is FIQA ! once again, my roomate from Segamat. . same wif my ex roomate.

2. Almost all my class were in Proton City which is 20 mnt i think to go there ! such a nice views here ! I love having class in PC even its far from my collage !

3. So far, i don't have problem with the lectures . I think all my lectures OK this sem . .huhu !

4. I miss my family n fren in CF so much . . ! Damn much miss them !

5. I'm in new house ! 3-4-11. In this house, there are 4 degree n 4 diploma ! And they all CUTE !

6. Most importantly, I glad n happy to begin my new sem !

I hope i'll have a blast semester !

No comments: