Friday, October 21, 2011

Love On Top.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T and hello uolsss.

It's been a long long time. auw,I miss my blog so much,much,much ! Miss blogging some of my life here. How is ur life my dear friends? Live the fullest eh. By the way, currently i'm inlove and addicting with Beyonce's new song entitled Love On Top. I just don't know why. This song make me "love is in the air" towards someone. But the problem is, that someone is unknown. Unknown is ? It would be nice if i dedicate this song to someone i love and like. yeahhh, someday,i'll dedicate this song to him even i don't have any HIM in my life right now. SOMEDAY maybe.Soon. haha.

So,my dear readers,for those who in love or in a relationship,i recommend this song. such a funky and loose song. and yeah, i also love the dance in this video. AWESOME ne !

" Honey, honey
I can see the stars all the way from hereCan't you see the glow on the window pane?I can feel the sun whenever you're nearEvery time you touch me I just melt away "




p/s :Thinking of open new blog. Huu.


No comments: