Tuesday, January 5, 2010

wHy..??



BiLik ShUra...
11.08pm.

For you my friend at KZ..

WhY u aNgRy my frennz....
Tell me...
You act so strange to me...
All I do was wrong in front you..
Everything I do...you always critisize...
When I say something seriously..you treat it as a joke..
Why my friend???
All what you do to me make my mind,my heart hurt...
Please...Im begging you..
Treat me as u treat your friend...


For U who attracting my attention...

I dont why...
But you make me feel something..
Everytime you comment all my post,my status,my link...
You make me remember someone...
Yaa..of course... since you n him are friend...
So..it make me kinda weird..
Arghhh...the way you treat me....
Please....
Im happy when you there...
Im worry when you not there..
Im waiting...
So foolish...

So sick of this..
You start to love then you have to end what your feel..
Im so sick of this...
Arghh...

Why2x love...

Im starting to like u...Maybe???


My feeling distracting my mind...
My foolish heart...

No comments: