Tuesday, April 26, 2011

6 days more. Pronto 2x !

Assalamualaikum W.B.T and hello yo !

Hello earthlings.yehaaaa , 6 days more to to go for my precious 4 month holiday.I just can't wait for my comeback to Sabah. Seriously can't wait for it because i think almost 1 years I'm not meet my family and all people that I adore in Sandakan. Miss badly toward them. By the way, i still got 2 papers to answer and my mood to study totally zero percents. I don't have the mood to study Survey of British and American Literature and the damn and sucks 2P, in my mind now just thinking of  back to Sabah and do lots of things that I already planned. ᄏᄏᄏᄏ


Cr to WE <3 it : ( Yeaahh . . NOTHING imposibble)


Today, I almost done with my packing, 70 percents i guess. Happy yawww . Please . . .  2 Mei 2011, pronto ! pronto ! Hopefully, i don't have any problems with my flight later. After 2 years i guess, still in trauma when i missed my flight during Raya. I'm still crazy in trauma and nervous when i'm in airport. For me, anything can happen when i'm in airport especially when I want to check in. I am so freaking afraid if my name not in the passenger list or afraid if my luggage exceeds the supposed weight and i have to pay more. I don't care if it is RM 1 ringgit for 1 kg but it is RM 10 ( i guess )  for 1 kg. Crazyy ehh ! I only feel save when I already in the boarding place and get ready to fly. Hee~

6 days more to go my lovely readers . Please 2 Mei 2011 be pronto ! ᄏᄏᄏᄏ

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Selamat Bercuti! Ehh, Selamat Berjaya untuk Exam dulu bah pula.. Muahua3!

el said...

Habis sdh paper? If not, good luck! Happy Holidays! And have a safe journey back to Sabah! :)

nurul rasya said...

nak ikut boleh bah?
ngee

SheNn said...

@samizul.net Muahaha ! OK bah,semoga semuanya selamat.:))

SheNn said...

@sweetandspicy ! 1 paper more ! Okai amigas ! Thanks yo! :))

SheNn said...

@A retarded kitty Ngee,ikut la bah ! :)

Diana Diane Teo said...

Good luck and all the best for your exam. Myself also facing this situation when study in KL and hopefully can immediately back to KK.

Feel free to drop by and follow my blog, Wasaber :)