Friday, June 17, 2011

You're such unexpected person.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T and hello yo !

Aloha cute and handsome ppl ! Where have you been? Hope all of you just fine. Ok, here i wanna ask, what if a person you know being mad at you when you know that you don't do anything wrong to that person, what do you feel. If it was me, seriously, i feel mad at this person. Totally pissed me off and ruined my day when I decide to work diligently today. hurgg !

I don't like and seriously hate it when you mad at someone or something pissed you off, you throw your tantrum toward ppl around you. I HATE IT !! Stop acting like a child in front of me. This is so sickening ! Who do you think you are? It always us to take care of your feeling but you never care our feeling. Seriously, i don't give a damn anymore, go to hell with you bad attitude. You're EGO, well fyi, I'm more EGO than you. You just don't know me well. Pleaselah, change your attitude girl !




No comments: