Monday, November 18, 2013

Missing Session. Eps 1

Assalamualaikum and hello y'all.


Haip. Finally, I'm done with those assignments thingy. Alhamdulillah. Feeling good yet too tired. Somehow, this make me missing my Uni life so much. Stayed up and sometime no sleep at all because of assignments. Sweet sour of my uni life and I honestly love it. Proud of it !  Back then, I still remember one of my no sleep days, which I had to stay up for our MDL group project. With no sleep at all, bloody tired, I felt like a zombie. A walking zombie. Haha. After submitted our project,instead of  went back and qada' our sleepless day, we ( Me, Pejah, Hafiz, Tamrin and Nia) went to Proton City and had our own little picnic together. Ate fruits and enjoyed the scenery. What the~ We should go back home and sleep ! Friends and their crazy plans. This is what I love so much about all my besties ! Something that I surely proud to share with my kids later on or my juniors. Memories of my bittersweet uni life. To be truth, I miss my uni life so much. So much that I could cry. Too much memories appeared in my mind recently. Unexplained feeling. Mix of happy and sad? Maybe.


No comments: