Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Give Me StRenGtH..!



In my house 351
12.40...



Please...give me strength...I need u Ya Allah..
Hari nie hari yang paling menyedihkan dan hari yang membuatkan aku terumbang ambing....
Why..???KenaPa la aku di uji dugaan sebegini rupaa...
Kenapa..??

bY now...i Juz want back to sabah and meet my mom,my daddy,my sisters...I really2x need them...totally need them...Aku amat2x memerlukan mereka ketika ini...My heart really2X cryinG..
The saddesT heart i Think...In mYlife...Ingin ku luahhkann semua nyaa...goshh..!!

My freNnx..i really2x need u guyss...aKu x tahan lagii dgn sumer nie...
Saat ini..aku lemah sekali...aku buntu...aku bingung...
Ya Allah..please give me strength to get through this problem..
I just dont know wat to do rite now...
So many thing to do....to think..and suddenly this happen to me...
WHY this HAPPEN to ME...!!

Please...give me strength and...
Please..make my heart tough to handle "this"...
Please..I just need it rite now..

p/s: Moga aku dapat menempuh dugaan ku dgn hati yang tabah..Insyallah..XD

No comments: