Thursday, February 17, 2011

I really need to do BUNGEE JUMPING.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T and gud nite yo !

Anneyong ppl . Hiyaa,at last i can update my blog here. Kinda miss my blog so much ! I only can viewed it and take a look at the chatbox,listen to my favourite Yuna Ito's song,viewed it from up to down.Hehe.By the way,for who had visited my blog, gomawo chingu ( Thanks friends ! ). I really appreciate it. Thanks very much yo.I'll visit your blog back.

Being busy with lot of assignments really made me so tired! TIRED. TIRED. TIRED. This week is just the beginning. I don't know what will happen to me in the becoming weeks. And yeaah, I am so dead this weekend because I'm gonna do Tae Kwan Do training for 6 hours in a day. Hell yeah. Six hours ! Mak,tolonggg! Seriously, i don't know if I can take it because even 2 hours I'm feeling terribly tired and this time 6 hours ( what gonna happen to me....) haaahh !




Honestly,with a basket (err?) of assignments and presentations, I am so so so TIRED+ STRESS! So much things to think !  Bungee Jumping jom ! ;p



1 comment:

najwa nano said...

jom!!!
hepi working.jgn stress2x